A week from today I’ll be writing my Sunday Shopping Series post from my Brooklyn apartment. It will have been six weeks since I was last there and in that time I know that New York has turned from almost spring-like weather to autumn. London is cozy and autumnal with its grey skies and misty rain, but I’m looking forward to seeing the golden leaves of Fall in Ditmas Park. This week’s Sunday Shopping post is inspired by the earth-tones of the season. I’ve also been searching for some yarn on Etsy recently, which explains the beautiful spool in spot number 1. I can’t wait to settle into some of my projects and new hobbies for the winter.
- hand-spun, wool yarn from Livingcloth
- industrial Card Catalog from Medusasantiques
- sewing cabinet drawer from Nachokitty
- vintage pottery planter from littlebyrdvintage
- 1960s Indian patchwork from MAHATMAPATCHWORKS