In 101 in 1001 I mentioned a few cooking related things that I plan to achieve. One thing I am determined to do is to have some regular fallback recipes stored in my head so that I can grocery shop for dinner on a whim. You’d think by 33 I would have already had this covered, but nope.
I’ve been trying out a few easy recipes lately, such as chili, stewed chicken legs, and a highly easy and recommended sour cream noodle bake – yes, comfort food. I made all of these in my enamel dutch over and I really love it. And since another of my tasks is to replace all of my pots and pans, I’ve been scouring Etsy for enamelware. These are a few of my favorites.
- arabia finel lintu enamel mug from planetutopia
- copco sauce pan with lid from VintageByBeth
- french blue enamel teapot from HiThereVintage
- seppo mallat for finel stockpot from alamodern
- oval casserole roaster from ethanollie